Clyde Creek Primary School’s mission is to provide a high-quality education in a safe, connected and inclusive environment that nurtures individual abilities and creates life-long learners.
Clyde Creek Primary School’s vision is to:
- Foster a respectful, inclusive community.
- Develop high expectations for learning growth.
- Create the conditions for students to succeed.
- Support responsible, engaged and empowered learners.
- Promote positive partnerships between home, school and the wider community.
We care for ourselves, each other, our environment and our community.
We can achieve more when we support each other and work together.
We persist with challenges, build resilience and work towards our goals.
We strive for our personal best and celebrate our own and each other’s success.