Circle Time is implemented at Clyde Creek to encourage unity, respect, turn-taking and working together towards a shared vision. Circle Time:
- supports honest, authentic dialogue
- builds community
- strengthens students’ tools to engage with and listen to each other.
Our mission is aligned to ensuring a safe, connected and inclusive learning environment for our students. Home group is scheduled at the start of each day to:
- build a strong sense of community and belonging within the classroom
- develop positive relationships between teacher and students
- positively impact attendance
Home group practices are designed to strengthen student engagement, set a positive tone for learning and provide a consistent structure for students.